- replaces the main trunk lines of an extraction and filtration system
- Pneumatic conveyance is replaced by a mechanical chain system
- Lower resistance provides for effective energy savings
- No more deposits in ducts
- Lower filter loading because coarse material is removed in advance
For pneumatic conveyance (transport by airflow) of production waste a great deal of energy is required, especially for very long duct paths. The air resistance is very high in a complex system, which means that the extraction fans require a high motor power and hence consume a large amount of energy. To counter this problem, Schuko developed the VacoFlow, a mechanical chip conveyance system.
The VacoFlow is installed in place of the conventional main trunk line. The material extracted from all connected machines is first pneumatically conveyed into the VacoFlow, rather than taking the long duct paths to the filter. The heavy particles sink to the bottom of the VacoFlow and fine dust is guided directly to the filtration system via an extraction fan.
By means of the chain conveyor system, the collected chips are mechanically conveyed and discharged to the ATEX rotary airlock. The lower air resistance leads to a considerable output and energy savings in the fans. The filtration system also does not have to handle coarse material, which dramatically improves the life of the filter bags. The VacoFlow can be operated at full load or at part load.
With multiple connection points and preplanned reserves, the VacoFlow can be flexibly used with your machine outfit. Conversion or addition of machines is no problem.
- Effective energy savings potential at full system availability
- System expansion possible at any time
- Lower resistance, resulting in lower line losses in extraction systems
- Better energy utilisation due to use of special high-efficiency fans (shrouded impellers)
- Optimal for full-load or part-load operation
- No deposits in ducts as material is mechanically transported
- Lower loading of downstream filter with chip material and hence longer filter medium life
The following products might also interest you:
Call our product advisor on 0049 7581 4871 0 or use the form below. A Schuko employee will only visit you if you explicitly require it and have indicated this above.