- with integrated extraction and filtration function
- incl. perimeter extraction especially for edge sanding
- for standalone installation in the workroom
- draught-free and low-noise function
- workpiece-friendly felt work surface
- rear wall can be folded down for large workpieces
- high level of health protection and equipment safety
The SAT sanding table is a well-designed workstation for all sanding tasks. The rear wall can be folded down to accommodate bulky workpieces. Additional vacuum clamps fix all workpieces for safe and easy machining. Upon request, the SAT extraction table can also be supplied as a mobile system on wheels.
With the integrated suction function, chips and dust are collected uniformly over the entire table surface through the dust extraction holes. The filtered air is conveyed back into the workshop according to the recirculation principle without creating draughts. The felt-lined work surface is extremely resistant and can even withstand point loads (75 kg per 400 cm²). In the standard version the SAT series is equipped with a manual filter bag cleaning system – ideal for fine sanding of wood.
For machining filler or pigmented coatings we recommend use of the SATp series with pneumatic filter regeneration.
The extracted chip and dust material is collected in two dust collection trays. Following loosening of the star screws the trays can be pulled out, removed and vacuumed out with a dedicated suction device or industrial vacuum cleaner (recommended).
A SAT sanding dust extraction table contributes greatly to reducing the overall dust (threshold limit value) in the workplace and thereby protecting employees’ health.
- Low dust level for a safe workplace
- Integrated extraction for standalone installation in the workroom
- Equipped with positioning system for flexible use of the SAT in the workshop
- Can also be operated from a seated position
- Designed for machining small and bulky workpieces
- Workpiece-friendly work surface fitted with resistant, non-twist felt lining that can also withstand point loads
- Accessories for secure fixing of workpieces available
- Low-noise dust extraction (approx. 70 dB(A)) over the entire table area and additional perimeter extraction
- Explosion-proof design of electrical parts inside extraction table (e.g. motor and cable)
Installation & items delivered
The SAT extraction table comes preassembled as a single packaging unit. After attaching the rear wall, the mains connector and the air supply (conditioned compressed air, 6 bar) you are ready to use the sanding table.
The electrical connection is made via a 16 CEE plug with built-in motor protection switch and an ON/OFF switch with phase inverter and indicator light (not explosion-proof). The supplied cable is 7.0 m long.
|Art. no.||532 200||532 300||532 400||532 600|
|Length A mm||2,100||2,710||2,100||2,710|
|Length B mm||1,770||2,370||1,770||2,370|
|Filter surface area m²||4.4||5.6||17.6||21.6|
|* SAT-S and SAT-L with manual cleaning of filter bags|
|** SATp-S and SATp-L with pneumatic filter regeneration|
The following products might also interest you:
Call our product advisor on +49 33731 - 77 77 95 or use the form below. A Schuko employee will only visit you if you explicitly require it and have indicated this above.