- For connection to an extractor
- Optimised dust collection over entire table surface for improved health protection
- Available in three table lengths
- Ergonomic height adjustment feature
- For version with mechanical height adjustment also available with positioning system
- Table loading capacity of 150 kg
- Felt-lined work surface easy on workpieces
The Octopus sanding dust extraction table is an ideal workbench for dust-free sanding. With its various table sizes ranging from 1.3 to 3.3 m² it provides a secure work surface for all workpieces, small or large. The table is constructed from trapezoidal pressed sheet steel with dust extraction openings and lined with a resistant felt to provide a non-damaging surface for workpieces.
Ergonomically situated next to the work surface is a deposit area, e.g. for power tools. The table can be adjusted to a comfortable working height. The workbench has an integrated control and connection panel with locking main switch, two sockets and two quick-connect couplings for connecting air tools.
The space-saving configuration of these connections helps avoid dangling cables and hose lines. With the vacuum clamping device incl. pull-out workpiece supports even upright workpieces can be held securely in place.
Sanding tables in the Octopus series were developed for connection to an existing extraction system. A motorised gate valve can be installed between the workbench and the extraction system connection so that when the valve is actuated, it automatically opens and starts the extraction. Automatic extraction starting via the workbench can also be realised.
The height-adjustable Octopus has been tested by DGUV for wood dust (in accordance with GS-HO-11, BGI 739-1) and is suitable for manual sanding work.
- Space-saving construction with length of just 1.3 to 3.3 m²
- Ergonomic height adjustment (manual or mechanical) to allow operation from a seated position
- Integrated deposit area, e.g. for power tools
- Integrated control and connection panel with locking main switch, two sockets and two quick-connect couplings for compressed air connection
- Stable table surface with loading capacity of 150 kg
- Workpiece-friendly work surface with robust special felt lining
- Vacuum clamps for additionally securing workpieces, incl. pull-out workpiece supports that even keep upright workpieces in place
- Uniform distribution of suction force for optimal dust extraction over the entire table area
- DGUV-certified as per wood trade association requirements (GS-HO-11, BGI 739-1)
Installation & items delivered
The Octopus sanding table comes assembled for immediate use. It should be installed on a level and sufficiently strong surface.
Item included in electrical control system:
- Power cable, 5 m long with mains plug
- Electrical main switch, locking
- 2 protective earth contact sockets, 10 A, 230 V, for connection of power tools
- On/off switch for vacuum generator (only if ordered; not provided in standard version)
- On/off switch for electric shut-off gate valve with floating contact for starting external extraction fan (gate valve not included)
Items included in pneumatic system:
- Compressed air connection (5 m), textile-braided hose with push-on hose fitting for inlet pressure (limit pressure) of 8 bar, operating pressure 4 to 6 bar
- Two compressed air connection couplings for push-on hose fittings NW 7.2
- Two vacuum connection couplings for push-on hose fittings NW 7.2 (only if a vacuum generator is included; not provided in the standard version)
- ON/OFF switch for compressed air supply to vacuum generator (only if a vacuum generator is included; not provided in the standard version)
- Foot valve for vacuum clamps (only if a vacuum generator is included; not provided in the standard version)
The following products might also interest you:
Call our product advisor on 0049 7581 4871 0 or use the form below. A Schuko employee will only visit you if you explicitly require it and have indicated this above.