Sanding tables for wood or lacquer sanding
The completion of a good surface requires extensive manual labor until its completion. Before pickling or varnish application, the visual inspection of the surfaces, profiles and edges is unavoidable. This test is then followed by the "final touch" - be it the wood finish or a lacquer intermediate sanding.
Type Octopus and SAT sanding tables suck the resulting dusts directly from the entire table surface. The result is a low-dust and clean sanding workstation, which allows its user easy operation with many details.
Octopus extraction tables do not have their own drive and are therefore suitable for connection to an existing extraction system.
SAT grinding tables, on the other hand, are equipped with their own drive and a filter function and can be installed in the workroom independently of any additional extraction.
With these grinding tables, it is possible in practice to optimally solve the problem of dust from an economic point of view.
- extraction table without its own drive
- for connection to an existing extraction system
- work surface available in three sizes
- ergonomically adjustable in working height
|Art. no.||534 100||534 200||534 300|
|Ø Suction nozzle mm||140||160||200|
|Table length mm||1,280||2,280||3,280|
|Required volume flow m³/h||1,219||1,592||2,487|
- extraction table with its own extraction function
- with peripheral edge extraction especially for edge grinding
- can be set up flexibly in the workroom
- also for filler or pigment coatings
|Art. no.||532 200||532 300||532 400||532 600|
|Filter surface m²||4.4||5.6||17.6||21.6|
|Volume flow m³/h||3,520||4,320||3,520||4,320|
|Table length mm||2,100||2,710||2,100||2,710|