- Efficient collection of paint mist via vertical airflow
- High-quality spray results through minimisation of air turbulence
- Healthy environment in the spray booth for optimal working conditions
- Adherence to legal workplace limits
- Floor-level construction
- Innovative and energy-saving control system
Healthy spray booth utilising energy-saving technology
Schuko’s underfloor extraction system provides for an efficient spray booth and superior surface results.
With the underfloor extraction system there are no disruptive add-ons that could generate air turbulence and the overspray is effectively collected over the entire surface area. Because the construction is flush with the floor level, even heavy and bulky parts can easily be slid on and sprayed.
A ceiling air make-up unit with appropriately sized filter surface area is installed directly above the underfloor extraction system. Due to this system of make-up air and exhaust air a downward-directed vertical airflow is generated to guarantee reliable collection of paint mist and high sprayed surface quality.
Automatic delayed switch-off for flash-off and drying of freshly sprayed parts can easily be added.
The constant supply of fresh clean air to the spray booth promotes employee health and a productive work environment. An air make-up unit is responsible for supplying clean fresh air and regulating its temperature and is hence essential for optimal working conditions.
To keep energy costs in check, especially on cold days, a crossflow heat exchanger can be installed to use the warm exhaust air from the spray booth to heat the fresh air and thus yield a 50 to 60 per cent savings in energy costs.
Switchgear cabinets made in-house and individually programmable controllers round out the requirements of a spray booth.
The Schuko underfloor extraction system in combination with the ceiling air make-up unit provides for superior surface qualities with simultaneous energy savings and user-friendliness.
- Healthy air in spray booth
- Adherence to legally prescribed workplace limits
- Optimal working conditions for your employees
- High-quality spray results through efficient collection of overspray
- Minimisation of air turbulence
- Floor-level construction, even suitable for heavy and bulky workpieces
- Innovative technology for energy savings of up to 60%
- User-friendly automated system controller
Individually upon request.
The following products might also interest you:
Call our product advisor on +49 (0) 33731 - 77 77 -94 / -95 or use the form below. A Schuko employee will only visit you if you explicitly require it and have indicated this above.