- effective extraction in horizontal and vertical planes
- optimal particle separation due to large filter surface area
- compact design for space-saving installation
- energy-saving and low-maintenance
- low-cost filter mats for easy replacement
- delivered preassembled and ready to plug in for immediate use
Our SaugBoy paint mist extraction table is designed especially for small parts spray booths and vapour extraction. The paint mist is collected simultaneously in the horizontal and vertical planes. Particles or vapours are optimally distributed over the large filter surface area and are efficiently filtered. The cardboard filter mats and the particulate matter filter mats behind them are inexpensive and easy to replace.
The extremely space-saving extraction unit with detachable fan fits into the smallest of workshops. With a working height of 800 mm and sufficient knee room, the extraction table can also be operated comfortably from a seated position. The sides are made of safety glass for adequate lighting of the work surface. An additional turntable enables easy painting from all sides.
- effective extraction through collection of paint mists and vapours in horizontal and vertical planes
- optimal separation through triple filtration and large filter surface area
- low-cost, easy-to-replace consumables
- space-saving installation
- simple and quick assembly
- energy-saving operation
- low maintenance requirements
Installation & items delivered
The SaugBoy paint mist extraction table is delivered, preassembled and ready to plug in for immediate use. The SaugBoy can easily be installed with a pallet truck or forklift truck.
- Paint mist extraction table with attached extractor fan, explosion-proof in accordance with VDMA 24 189 Part 1, motor PTB-tested
- Front filter mat (deflector surface) made from VHC cardboard filter
- Inner filter mat 1 (green paint stop)
- Inner filter mat 2 (fine dust filter mat G5)
- 1.0 m pipe Ø 250 mm
- Connection cable of length 7.0 m with a CEE type 16-6 h Nolta motor protection plug which is also the on/off switch. The socket must lie outside the hazardous area.
The following products might also interest you:
Call our product advisor on +49 (0) 33731 - 77 77 -94 / -95 or use the form below. A Schuko employee will only visit you if you explicitly require it and have indicated this above.