- Powerful extraction centre for entire machine outfits
- Energy-saving star due to performance-adapted fan control
- Large filter surface area in a small space through patented SchukoCone® filters
- Can be combined with various chip discharge systems
- Preassembled delivery for immediate use
The Vacomat 350 XP TWIN large dust extractor is a real energy-saving star amongst mobile dust extractors. Two frequency-regulated motors (5.5 kW each) ensure suitably adjusted extraction performance, especially with strongly fluctuating operating conditions. Thus only the amount of energy actually needed is used. This dust extractor has an airflow capacity of 10,000 m³/h and is ideal for extraction of dust from large CNC machines or entire machining centres.
The innovative and highly intelligent controller automates the extraction process with the machines connected as a group. Extraction begins automatically as soon as an attached machine tool is switched on. If performance requirements are low, only one fan is started. As soon as multiple extraction points start running the second fan is automatically switched on.
In the standard version filter bag cleaning starts automatically when operation pauses and all attached machine tools are switched off. Then our patented pneumatic-mechanical filter shaking process provides for gentle cleaning through a ‘shaking out’ action (inlet pressure: 6 bar, air requirements per cleaning cycle: approx. 11 l).
Recommended particularly for very high and very fine dust contents, an efficient pressure surge cleaning system is optionally available (NOTE: overall height then +100 mm and length +350 mm). Cleaning is carried out offline via the compressed air tank after extraction.
Our Vacomats are modularly constructed. In the standard version the dust and chips are discharged to four dust-tight plastic sack-lined chip collection tanks (4 x 120 l). A negative pressure duct holds the film sacks in place in the collection tank. Inspection windows facilitate level checking.
The dust extractor can alternatively be supplied with discharge to a briquetting press (with upstream chip tank) or big bags, a container or chip bunker (with upstream ATEX rotary airlock valve and screw conveyor).
The Vacomat 350 XP TWIN mobile dust extractor comes with patented SchukoCone® filter bags as a standard feature.
The SchukoCone® filter is a successful combination of an externally loaded filter bag and an internally loaded cone. For today’s system constructions this means approx. 60% more filter surface area with the same length and an up to 50% larger expansion chamber than in traditional dust extraction systems.
SchukoCone® filters should particularly be used for fine dust requiring a high filter surface area and a low filter surface loading rate because it is especially in such applications that the filters realise their tremendous potential. With a decrease in filter surface loading rate a longer filter life is reached. The filter resistance drops and hence a lower fan output and less power are required.
- Low energy requirements due to modern high-efficiency motor (IE3) ‘made in Germany’ and a flow-optimised housing interior with low air resistance
- Heat recovery based on air recirculation principle: the hot exhaust air is filtered and returned to the workshop.
- Quiet operation: a double-walled filter bag casing directly absorbs extraction noise generated inside the Vacomat. The fan housing also has a noise-reduced design.
- Approved for indoor installation in wood dust environments – manufactured according to the new DIN standard EN 16770.
- Healthy return air: specially developed high-grade filter materials made from anti-static polyester needle felt filters out 99.9% of the dust and chip waste from the air (dust class M for St1 dust).
- Improved safety through fire and explosion protection measures according to regulation DIN EN 16770: pressure surge-tested to 20,000 Pa, automatically triggered powder fire extinguisher – no water damage!
- Operational reliability: a load cell continuously monitors the extraction performance. Errors are indicated by the signal lamp.
- Low follow-up costs due to high-quality modules and long filter medium life: for example, an extra-large settling chamber provides for initial separation of coarse waste chips. This reduces the material load on the filter bags.
- Low maintenance requirements due to maintenance unit on motor console and easy access to the inside of the filter.
- Modular principle for variety of chip discharge options: o via chip tanks, e.g., to the briquetting press o via rotary airlock valve, e.g., to a big bag o via inclined screw, e.g., to a chip bunker or container.
- Optionally with pressure surge cleaning for especially high and fine dust contents.
Installation & items delivered
The Vacomat 350 XP TWIN is delivered preassembled. A model-dependent switchgear cabinet V 24 TWIN and a set of chip collection bags (4 pcs, size V) are also included. The roof can easily be removed for transport (height reduction of 170 mm) to enable smooth passage through doors.
The Vacomat 350 XP TWIN must be electronically connected to the machine tools to enable automatic fan start-up and automatic triggering of filter bag regeneration when the machine tools are shut off. An electronics company can help. The supplied switchgear cabinet is prepared for querying of up to eight machine tools.
The dust extractor is directly connected to the machines for extraction (connection nozzle size of 350 mm) with a flexible hose or rigid ductwork. With this performance class it is advisable to have the line routing planned and executed by a specialist. Some of the connection parts can be found in the accessories section as well as our system components section.
Equipped with stable industrial-grade casters, the mobile Vacomat can be set up flexibly anywhere in your workshop. Need extraction for a different machine? Just release the brakes on the two casters and push the unit to the required location.
We would be happy to assist you in the planning!
|Vacomat||350 XP TWIN|
|Art. no.||623 030|
|Suction nozzle Ø (mm)||350|
|Motor (kW)||2 x 5.5|
|Maximum flow rate (m³/h)||10,000|
|Nominal volume flow at 20 m/s (m³/h)||6,910|
|Suction pressure (pa)||2,550|
|Filter surface area (m²)||50|
|Sound pressure level (dB[A])||69|
|Chip collection volume capacity (l)||4 x 120|
The following products might also interest you:
Call our product advisor on 0049 7581 4871 0 or use the form below. A Schuko employee will only visit you if you explicitly require it and have indicated this above.