- Extraction centre for powerful multi-point extraction
- Can be combined with various chip discharge systems
- H3 and GS test marks, dust class M
- Energy-saving low-noise operation
- Delivered preassembled and ready to plug in for immediate use
The Vacomat 250 XP large dust extractor is the ideal dust extraction system for multi-machine extraction. Airflows of up to 4,400 m³/h are possible with this clean air extraction system, making it also interesting for CNC machines or wide belt sanders.
The standard Vacomat 250 XP comes with an automatic controller to ensure that the powerful extraction system is not forgotten or run at no load. If an attached machine is turned on, the dust extractor fan starts automatically, causing extraction to begin immediately.
Our Vacomat 250 XP is modularly constructed. In the standard version the dust and chips are discharged to four dust-tight plastic sack-lined chip collection tanks (4 x 120 l). A negative pressure duct holds the film sacks in place in the collection tank. Inspection windows facilitate level checking.
Low-dust disposal via a briquetting press into a big bag, a container or chip bunkers instead of discharge into four chip collection bags is also possible. We also offer the necessary chip tanks, ATEX rotary airlock valves and screw conveyors.
In the standard version cleaning of the filter bags starts automatically once all connected machine tools have been shut off. Our patented filter shake-off process cleans the filter bags by a combined pneumatic and mechanical action. Via connection of compressed air dust and chips are knocked gently off the filter by a shaking motion.
Recommended particularly for very high and very fine dust contents, an efficient pressure surge cleaning system (XP-D) is optionally available (NOTE: overall height then +100 mm and length +350 mm). Cleaning is carried out offline via the compressed air tank after extraction.
Schuko filter bags
Schuko relies on externally charged filter bags
The separation efficiency of a mobile deduster does not depend solely on the filter material. Decisive is also its arrangement or execution. In principle, two types of filter bags are distinguished: internally or externally loaded filter media.
The major disadvantage of the inner filter bags lies in their shape: The dust mixture must be inside the filter bag to be separated from the air. With the inner curve, they provide the perfect template for material deposits - the suction power decreases. To make matters worse, the limited possibility of cleaning these filter bags added.
Precisely for these reasons, Schuko relies exclusively on the principle of externally loaded filter bags. The dust mixture only reaches the outside of the filter bag, so it can be cleaned much better. This means less resistance and more suction while maintaining a longer filter material life. Schuko filter fabrics are made of high-quality, antistatic polyester needle felt and are manufactured in Germany. Schuko's patented support basket made of filter-friendly plastic as well as the wear-free attachment of the filter bag have proven their worth over the past decades.
Here you can learn more about Schuko filter bags
- Low energy requirements due to modern high-efficiency motor (IE3) ‘made in Germany’ and a flow-optimised housing interior with low air resistance
- Heat recovery based on air recirculation principle: the hot exhaust air is filtered and returned to the workshop.
- Quiet operation: a double-walled filter bag casing directly absorbs extraction noise generated inside the Vacomat. The fan housing also has a noise-reduced design.
- Approved for indoor installation in wood dust environments – manufactured according to the new DIN standard EN 16770.
- Healthy return air: specially developed high-grade filter materials made from anti-static polyester needle felt filters out 99.9% of the dust and chip waste from the air (dust class M for St1 dust).
- Vacomats are H3-tested (residual dust content below 0.1 mg/m³) and bear the GS test mark (DGUV test).
- Improved safety through fire and explosion protection measures according to regulation DIN EN 16770 and GS-HO-07: pressure surge-tested to 20,000 Pa, automatically triggered powder fire extinguisher – no water damage!
- Operational reliability: a load cell continuously monitors the extraction performance. Errors are indicated by a signal lamp.
- Low follow-up costs due to high-quality modules and long filter medium life: for example, an extra-large settling chamber provides for initial separation of coarse waste chips. This reduces the material load on the filter bags.
- Low maintenance requirements due to maintenance unit on motor console and easy access to the inside of the filter.
- Modular principle for variety of chip discharge options: o via chip tanks, e.g., to the briquetting press o via rotary airlock valve, e.g., to a big bag o via inclined screw, e.g., to a chip bunker or container.
- Optionally with pressure surge cleaning for especially high and fine dust contents.
Installation & items delivered
The Vacomat 250 XP is delivered preassembled and ready to plug in (heavy current 32 A, with 6 m cable). A model-dependent switchgear cabinet V22/23 and a set of chip collection bags (4 pcs, size V) are also included.
The roof can easily be removed for transport (height reduction of 170 mm) to enable smooth passage through doors. The Vacomat 250 XP must be connected electronically to the machine tools so that the automatic fan start-up and the automatic filter bag regeneration can take place after the machine tool is switched off. An electronics company can help. The supplied switchgear cabinet is prepared for querying of up to eight machine tools.
The dust extractor is directly connected to the machines for extraction (connection nozzle size of 250 mm) with a flexible hose or rigid ductwork. With this performance class it is advisable to have the line routing planned and executed by a specialist. Some of the connection parts can be found in the accessories section as well as our system components section.
Equipped with stable industrial-grade casters, the mobile Vacomat can be set up flexibly anywhere in your workshop. Need extraction for a different machine? Just release the brakes on the two casters and push the unit to the required location.
We would be happy to assist you in the planning!
The following products might also interest you:
Call our product advisor on 0049 7581 4871 0 or use the form below. A Schuko employee will only visit you if you explicitly require it and have indicated this above.