- High separation efficiencies due to optimised air construction
- Long life due to patented TWISTER baffle plate
- Explosion protection provided by double 90° deflection of airstream
- Safe discharge through ten-vane ATEX rotary airlock
- Packed on just two pallets for low transport costs
Cyclone separators of the type TWISTER are perfect for pressureless loading of chip silos. They also assume the task of pre-separation of coarse material occurring in pneumatic conveying systems during extraction of production waste. This reduces the material load on the filtration system.
Due to the round design the incoming contaminated air flows in an optimal, cyclone-like helical pattern. Particularly for very coarse and bulky material, this cyclone separator utilises a patented Twister baffle plate in the inlet section.
This cushions impinging solids entering the cyclone for a considerable reduction in wear and noise.
With a double 90° diversion of the airstream, this construction minimises the risk of explosion. The captured material is discharged pressurelessly and safely to the silo via an operationally reliable and explosion-proof ten-vane ATEX rotary airlock.
The rust-free and weather-proof steel construction made from Sendzimir-galvanised sheet steel is particularly long-lived and resistant.
- Excellent wear and noise protection in the inlet section through the patented TWISTER baffle plate
- Satisfies requirements of ATEX zone 21 – suitable for silo loading
- Weather-resistant, Sendzimir-galvanised sheet steel construction
- Simple assembly instructions for fast and easy assembly in a few hours
- Large high-quality rotary airlock for reliable material discharge even with high volumes of material
- Easy access for inspection or maintenance
Installation & items delivered
The TWISTER cyclone separator is delivered in disassembled condition on just two pallets. With the included assembly instructions it can be set up within three hours by just two people using the corresponding assembly aids (forklift truck).
The following products might also interest you:
Call our product advisor on +49 (0) 33731 - 77 77 -94 / -95 or use the form below. A Schuko employee will only visit you if you explicitly require it and have indicated this above.