Data Protection Provisions
We look forward to your visit to the website of the Schuko Group. You may be asked to provide personal information. Answering these questions is voluntary. All personal data collected on this website are stored and processed solely for your individual support or the transmission of information. We assure that your information will be treated confidentially in accordance with the applicable data protection provisions. Data transmission via our portal is encrypted according to the technical standards. The use of these technologies for the transmission of data is at the user's own risk.
You can download the information sheet on information requirements according to the DSGVO here: Information sheet
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
We process personal data only if there is a legal basis, so if
- the data subject has consent (see Article 6 DS-BER)
- the fulfillment of a contract (Art. 6 (1b) DS-GVO) takes place
- legitimate interests (Article 6 (1f DS-GVO))
- the fulfillment of a legal obligation (eg according to UStG, AO, SGB, etc.).
Information we receive from you is required for the provision of services, orders, or answering your requests. We collect the following information: Title, first and last name, company, postal code, country and telephone number. These details are mandatory, without which your request can not be processed. Optionally, you can enter your address, e-mail address and the text of your query.
The data received via the contact form will be stored and used for the processing of your request. This data will not be disclosed to third parties without your consent. The collection and processing of data by means of contact forms is allowed in accordance with Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR.
The Internet pages partly use so-called cookies. Cookies do not harm your computer and do not contain viruses. Cookies serve to make our offer more user-friendly, effective and secure. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer and saved by your browser.
Most of the cookies we use are so-called "session cookies". They are automatically deleted after your visit. Other cookies remain stored on your device until you delete them. These cookies allow us to recognize your browser the next time you visit. You can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and allow cookies only in individual cases, the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or generally exclude and enable the automatic deletion of cookies when closing the browser. Disabling cookies may limit the functionality of this website.
Cookies that are required to carry out the electronic communication process or to provide certain functions that you wish to use (e.g. shopping cart function) are saved on the basis of Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR. The website operator has a legitimate interest in the storage of cookies for the technically error-free and optimised provision of its services.
Server log files
The provider of the pages automatically collects and stores information in so-called server log files, which your browser automatically transmits to us. These are:
- Browser type and browser version
- operating system used
- Referrer URL
- Host name of the accessing computer
- Time of the server query
- IP address
This data will not be merged with other data sources. The basis for data processing is Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR, which allows the processing of data to fulfil a contract or pre-contractual measures.
Google AdWords and Google Conversion Tracking
This website uses Google AdWords. AdWords is an online advertising program of Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States ("Google").
As part of Google AdWords, we use the so-called conversion tracking. When you click on an ad served by Google, a conversion tracking cookie is set. Cookies are small text files that the Internet browser stores on the user's computer. These cookies lose their validity after 30 days and are not used for the personal identification of the users.
If users visit certain pages on this site and the cookie has not expired, Google and we may recognize that the user has clicked on the ad and has been redirected to this page.
Each Google AdWords customer receives a different cookie. The cookies can not be tracked through the websites of AdWords customers. The information gathered using the conversion cookie is used to generate visit action evaluation statistics for AdWords advertisers who have opted for conversion tracking. Customers are told the total number of users who clicked on their ad and were redirected to a conversion tracking tag page. However, they do not receive information that personally identifies users.
If you do not wish to participate in tracking, you can opt-out of this by simply disabling the Google Conversion Tracking cookie through your Internet browser under User Preferences. You will not be included in the conversion tracking statistics.
The storage of "conversion cookies" is based on Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR. The website operator has a legitimate interest in analysing user behaviour in order to optimise both its website and its advertising.
Rights of the person concerned
As an affected person you have the right at any time
- on free information about your stored personal data (article 15 GDPR), their origin and recipient and the purpose of the processing of your data,
- on correction (Article 16 GDPR),
- blocking (right to restriction of processing, Art. 18 GDPR),
- for deletion of this data, taking into account any existing statutory storage requirements (Art. 17 GDPR),
- on appeal to the competent supervisory authority (Article 77 GDPR),
- on data portability (Article 20 GDPR).
You can object to granted consent at any time with effect for the future. An e-mail to the Schuko group is sufficient (mail address s.u.).
Disclosure of data
We do not share your information with third parties unless it is necessary to fulfill requests and orders (eg shipping, forwarding).
Deletion of personal data
Personal data will be deleted by us after discontinuation of the purpose - while preserving legal retention periods.
SSL or TSL encryption
This site uses, for security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content, such as orders or requests that you send to us as a site operator, an SSL or. TLS encryption. You can recognize an encrypted connection by changing the address line of the browser from "http: //" to "https: //" and the lock symbol in your browser line.
If SSL or TLS encryption is enabled, the data you submit to us can not be read by third parties.
Responsible (responsible entity)
The person in charge is the Schuko group. It consists of the following companies:
- Schuko H. Schulte-Südhoff GmbH, Gewerbepark 2, D-49196 Bad Laer, Telefon +49 (0) 54 24 806- 0, Fax +49 (0) 54 24 806-80, info(at)schuko.com
- Schuko Bad Saulgau GmbH & Co. KG, Mackstraße 18, D-88348 Bad Saulgau, Telefon +49 (0)7581 / 4871-0, Telefax +49 (0)7581 / 4871-81, E-Mail: saulgau(at)schuko.de
- Schuko Knetzgau GmbH & Co. KG, Industriestraße 22, D-97478 Knetzgau, Telefon +49 (0)9527 / 9228-0, Telefax +49 (0)9527 / 9228-32, E-Mail: knetzgau(at)schuko.de Schuko Polska Sp.z.o.o., Biskupie Sarnowskie 9, PL-62-561
- Schuko Kirchberg GmbH & Co. KG, Hugo-Wagener-Straße 11, D-55481 Kirchberg/Hunsrück, Telefon +49 (0)6763 / 30319-0, Telefax +49 (0)6763 / 30319-20, E-Mail: kirchberg(at)schuko.de
- Schuko Trebbin GmbH & Co. KG, Heinrich-Schulte-Südhoff-Straße 1, D-14959 Trebbin, Telefon +49 (0)33731 / 867-0, Telefax +49 (0)33731 / 867-55, E-Mail: trebbin(at)schuko.de
- Schuko Quickborn GmbH & Co. KG, Pascalstraße 22, D-25451 Quickborn, Telefon +49 (0)4106 / 7671-0, Telefax +49 (0)4106 / 7671-1, E-Mail: quickborn(at)schuko.de
- Schuko Polska Sp. z o.o., Kolonia Sarnowa, Biskupie Sarnowskie 9, PL 62-561 Slesin, Telefon +48 (0) 63 / 245 64 00, Telefax +48 (0) 63 / 245 61 29, E-Mail: slesin(at)schuko.com
- Schuko International GmbH & Co. KG, Heinrich-Schulte-Südhoff-Straße 1, D-14959 Trebbin, Telefon +49 (0)33731 / 77 77 -94 / -95, Telefax +49 (0)33731 / 77 77 -96, E-Mail: international(at)schuko.com
Common website of the Schuko group: www.schuko.de
Data Protection Officer
Statutory data protection officer
We have appointed a data protection officer - Mr. Dr. Johannes Schröder - for the Schuko Group.
Schuko H. Schulte-Südhoff GmbH, Gewerbepark 2, D-49196 Bad Laer
Phone: +49 (0) 54 61 / 88 62 88
Supervisory authority on data protection issues is the state data protection officer of the state in which our company has its headquarters. A list of data protection officers and their contact details can be found on the following link: